Teleseminar: May 6, 2013
10 Good Reasons Couples Don’t Enjoy Sex—
And Innovative Ways To Help Them
May 6, 2013 9am-10am PDT
Power struggles. Narratives of failure. Normality anxiety. Inadequate initiation routines.
These are just some of the reasons that couples don’t enjoy sex. Our job is to see such dynamics, communicate about them in helpful ways, and then offer alternatives—all while helping couples feel safe and understood, and that we’re not judging or taking sides.
Of course, couples don’t come in complaining about things like “power struggles.” They say they want better sex, more desire, less conflict. And sometimes they reject our initial interpretation of their situation—especially if it’s accurate.
In this lively 1-hour teleseminar, we’ll cover these issues and more. I’ll discuss:
* Initiating—the transition from not-sex to sex;
* Assessing couples’ sexual ecology, and how they can change it
* Enhancing the emotional skills couples need to create satisfying sex
* The limitations of sex therapy’s current function/dysfunction model
* Therapists’ assumptions that can make things worse
* Helping couples see the choices they don’t realize they’re making—and helping them make different choices.
…in all, 10 good reasons that couples don’t enjoy sex—and how you can help them.
Sounds like a lot to cover in one hour? It is! By the end, you’ll have better skills for addressing and resolving the reasons couples don’t enjoy sex. Use those skills, and your therapy will be more effective.
And as with every Marty Klein seminar, you’ll be laughing while you learn.
Cost: $49, which includes:
* One-hour seminar
* 30 powerpoint slides
* A recording of the entire seminar
* CE certificate (AASECT, California MFTs & LCSWs)
* Local call-in number (or you can use skype)
To register, click here
Want to attend, but can’t make it May 6? Sign up and use the recording to “attend” on our own schedule.
Your 100% guarantee: Sign up and attend the seminar. If after 15 minutes you don’t find it valuable, hang up, send me an email, and you’ll get a full refund.
Register by April 10 and get 10% off my next teleseminar!